List of items required for the stay in the hostel for new students
- Being a fully residential Institute, students are required to stay in the Institute hostel. IIIT Kottayam provides furnished hostel accommodation to all its students.
- On the day of registration, students will be provided hostel rooms and they are expected to occupy their respective rooms on the same day.
- The following items are required for the stay:
- Mattress & Pillow - 1 each
- Bed sheets - at least 2
- Pillow cover -2
- Soap dish - 1 each
- Umbrella - 1
- Torch - 1
- Pad locks-2
- Buckets & Mug-2 each
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, nail cutter, hangers
- Other items required for academic purposes
Students can also purchase the above mentioned items from the Sreekaryam (near by) market.
- Mosquito net - 1
- laundry bag - 1
- Bath Towel -2
- Shaving kits, , shoe polish kit, handkerchief, , slippers, shoes, clothes, - as per requirement
Please note that accompanying parents/guardians will not be permitted to stay overnight in the Institute hostel with their respective wards.
A list of hotels nearby is available here
For any further information please contact us at the following address:
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam
Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation(GIFT campus)
Trivandrum - 695016, Kerala, India
Phone : +91-0471-2778306
Email : email@example.com